- Cut High or Low: Are you ready to cut into any task? This manual pole saw can be adjusted to various heights with its 8 poles, ranging from 7.3 to 27 ft (2.24 m to 8.24 m). It is designed for trimming high branches, but can also be used as a hand-held saw to prune lower branches, brushes, and logs.
- Double Lock Design: Our pole tree pruner features double-lock joints, which makes locking effortless and firm. Weighing in at 13 lbs (5.9 kg), this pole reduced weight by 10% can be used for extended periods without causing fatigue. You don't need to worry about the pole bending or breaking during use.
- Top-notch Blade: The tree pole saw blade is crafted from rust-proof and long-lasting 0.05" / 1.2 mm thick carbon steel with teflon coating. The blade features a hook knife on top, which can remove twigs when pulled back, and a hook knife on the bottom to remove stuck branches during cutting and trimming, ensuring efficiency.
- Choose How You Operate: In addition to the saw blade, our extension saw tree trimmer includes sharp Mn steel scissors for cutting twigs and leaves. The compound 11.5ft/3.5m nylon rope is strong enough for easy use, and the pulley system saves you labor. Get ready to enjoy a hassle-free trimming experience.
- Effortless to Store: The saw sleeve ensures your safety by preventing cuts when the tool is inactive. Additionally, we provide a storage bag for all accessories to prevent loss. Our extended pole tree trimmer is a must-have tool for outdoor trimming work.
- The pole saws for tree trimming has an extension Pole for up to 15 ft. reach, based on a 6 ft. person holding the saw in a straighten position at shoulder level 60 degrees from ground
- The electric pole saw has a durable cutting grip to easily remove pruned branches with metal bucking strip and tree hook
- The tree trimmer pole saw has brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4-inch x 4-inch pressure treated pine wood
- 8-inch low-kickback, full-compliment bar and chain
- Auto oiling for low maintenance
- 【Two Perfect Uses in One Saw】The saw up to 10 feet in length, can reach higher than a ladder, and it can be hand-held for lower trimming and carding.
- 【Adjustable Length】This pole saw consists of several detachable sections of stainless steel poles that prevent rust. You could adjust the length according to your needs and could be easy to disassemble and store.
- 【Razor Sharp Cut】The blade of the tree branch saw has a sharp three-sided sharpened edge and a single-sided barb design could trim the tree effectively.
- 【Widely Application】The manual pole cutter can be used for tree cutting such as oak palm fronds pines firs and oak and is great for forestry, lawns, gardens, patios, yards and other areas where needs pruning branches and leaves.
- 【100% Customer Satisfaction】Please be assured of the purchase! With our 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured you will be refunded if our products don’t suit your needs.
- [UP HIGH OR DOWN LOW] It’s really 2-tools-in-1: A pole saw for trimming branches from trees, and a regular chainsaw for projects on the ground
- [POWERFUL MOTOR] At 8 Amps, you’ll get consistent performance and reliability from this streamlined machine. Rated Voltage: 120V~60Hz
- [AUTO CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic oiler will always have the chain operating at peak efficiency, for faster, more controlled cuts
- [COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 10 lbs., this saw is designed to be held up high and to be maneuverable once it gets up there
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [VERSATILE]: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- [TELESCOPING]: Pole extends from 5.8 ft. to 8.8 ft. for up to 15 ft. overhead reach
- [MULTI-ANGLE]: Head adjusts from 0degree to 30degree
- [POWERFUL]: 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9.5-Inches thick
- [WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!]: Your new pole chainsaw is backed by the Snow Joe and Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe and Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance
- 【Durable Material】: The blade of the manual tree pruner saw is made of durable alloy steel, not easy to bend and break. The epoxy resin poles are lightweight and have a strong bearing capacity, also good for insulation.
- 【High Efficiency Blades】: The saw blade of tree pole pruner saw comes with sharp three-sided grinding teeth for cutting smoothly and labor saving. Double hook saw blade can clean vines and twigs better. Equipped with a blade cover to store the blade. The saw head connecting pole is fixed with 3 screws, which greatly increases the stability and efficiency.
- 【Extendable Pole】: 26 feet extension pole tree pruner allows you to easily prune high branches on tall trees and do it without the hazard of climbing the ladder. The length of a single pole is 3.25 feet, you can assemble the required length according to your need. There is a rubber grip on the base pole for more comfortable use of manual pole saws. Extra gloves to protect your hands.
- 【Wide Application】: Two uses in one saw. The tree trimmer pole saw can be used in the yard, lawn, garden, and forestry to trim the branches and leaves of the tree like palm trees and fir trees, pick coconuts from coconut trees. You can also use it to make low cuts in dense shrubs without bending or kneeling. Send a canvas storage bag for storing the manual pruner cutter.
- 【Easily Assemble】:Threaded connection between each pole is very convenient for installation. Provide a replacement saw blade for your use. If you have any questions about the pole saw for tree trimming, please contact us immediately, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
- NO BRANCH UNTRIMMED - This manual hand saw is expertly designed for those hard-to-reach pruning tasks. Pair this hand-held pruning saw with any standard US Acme threaded extension pole to optimize reach and keep your garden in impeccable shape.
- CUTTING EDGE DESIGN - Elevate your tree trimming experience with our specially designed hand saw. Designed for both hand-held use and pole attachment, it ensures safety and efficiency, delivering precise cuts even in challenging conditions.
- HAND HELD SAFETY. POLE REACH. - Achieving the perfect trim without a ladder has never been easier. With the option to attach the Pruning Manual Hand Saw to a compatible extension pole, you can safely prune those high tree limbs, keeping your feet firmly on the ground.
- OPTIMIZED FOR DURABILITY - Made with premium materials, our pruning saw is built to last. Whether you're tackling thin branches or more robust limbs, you can trust in the reliability and performance of our saw.
- EXTENDED 3-YEAR WARRANTY. EXTEND-A-REACH, FOR GOOD - we put our heart and soul into our pruning tools. So much so that we offer you an extended 3-year warranty for your prunning tree saw. As a family-run business who has faced hardship, we give back to our community by donating a portion of our profits to helping clean cancer patients' homes. Add to cart and take part in our mission to clean 100,000 cancer patients' homes.
- BLACK plus DECKER electric lawn and garden equipment including electric pole saw releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery of the electric pole saw has a long lifespan and retains its charge 5 times more than similar NICD batteries while idle.
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery of the tree trimmer pole saw provides up to 100 cuts of 1 1/2-inch pine branches per charge.
- 8-inch cutting bar and chain allows for a maximum cutting diameter of 6 inch
- Center extension allows for a useable Length of 6.5 feet or 10 feet and provides overhead reach of up to 14 feet.
Hello there! I’m Logan Foster, the green-thumbed social media marketer behind the vibrant world of 1800TreeGuy.com. With roots firmly planted in arboriculture, I’ve branched out to help clients cultivate their dream outdoor spaces, one leafy canopy at a time. My knack for nurturing nature is more than a profession—it’s a way of life.
When I’m not talking trees and teaching the art of arboreal care, you can find me cheering on the Bulldogs—my alma mater’s pride and my forever team. My environmental studies there didn’t just teach me about ecosystems; they instilled a lifelong passion for protecting our planet.
Off the clock, I’m an adventurer at heart. Whether it’s trekking the Appalachian trails, pedaling down a mountain path, or crafting guides to share the wonders of the wild, I’m happiest with soil under my nails and the sun on my face. And let’s not forget Yoda, my pug sidekick. He may not have mastered the art of stillness, but his joyful grins are my daily dose of happiness.
I’m all about making connections—between people and the great outdoors and between my clients and their ideal landscape visions. My approach is personal; every tree has a story, and every garden reflects its caretaker.
If you want to green your scene or share in my outdoor escapades, give me a shout on Instagram or Facebook. Let’s cultivate a conversation and grow a community rooted in a love for the lush life.
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.