Learn more about what we offer, from pruning to stump grinding and much more.
We’ll help you determine just the right tree for your property.for your property.
Why it’s important to hire a certified arborist for your tree-care needs.
Please fill out this form to arrange for a free estimate for our service.
Tree trimming Company
1-800-TREE-GUY is the name (and number!) to know
Are your trees in need of attention? You’ve come to the right place! Our company has been taking care of trees in the Tri-County area since 1995, so you can trust our skill level and experience. Whether you need residential or commercial service, we’ll take care of the job for you. Our specialties include tree trimming (also called pruning), tree removal, lot clearing, storm damage cleanup, stump grinding and much more. Whatever you need, trust us to handle it with skill and professionalism.
Trust our team to deliver top-notch tree care
Then there’s the matter of taking care of our mess when we’re done. Some of our newer customers have expressed their delight after we’re finished with a job, because they didn’t expect us to leave the area tidier than ever! As a courtesy to you, we will remove all branches, twigs, leaves and other debris from your property — and we’ll then recycle it all.
Call 1-800-TREE-GUY, a West Chicago tree trimming company, for top-notch, affordable tree services.
We can handle any job, large or small!
Our Tree Services
If you have trees on your property, whether it’s residential or commercial, you probably already understand the importance of having them regularly maintained. We can spot any potential issues in a timely manner and take care of them, so that your trees will remain healthy and vibrant for years to come.
Among the services we offer:
- Tree trimming: Again, regular maintenance is key! We know just how and where to cut certain branches to ensure proper growth and circulation. Some people assume that they can just cut some limbs here and there as long as the outcome looks “pretty,” but that’s not healthy for the tree at all. According to the Department of Agriculture, trees should be trimmed or pruned at least once a year, so talk to us about setting up an affordable plan.
- Tree removal: There are times when a tree will need to be taken away from your property altogether. It may be dying or decaying, or it could be creating an issue with your home or office. We will assess the matter, using a situation-based approach every time, and remove it safely and efficiently.
- Stump grinding:If you have a stump in your yard, we assume you’ll want it out of there at some point. We could either remove it completely, or grind it so that it will end up being several inches under the ground. The area can then be covered over with new grass or a different landscape. Talk to us about getting started today.
- Storm damage cleanup:Trees can be vulnerable to many types of weather conditions, including snow or ice, wind and lightning. We’ll do the cleanup for you and will assess the health of your trees in the aftermath.
- Lot clearing:There are many reasons why you may want an area of land cleared; a thick tree line may be obstructing your view, for example. Or you may need it completely cleaned off to make way for a new business or landscaping. We have cleared many a lot, so put us to work for you!
- Mulch delivery:Mulch, as beneficial as it is to your trees and plants, can be a mess to haul from Point A to Point B. We’ll talk to you about how much you need and will then deliver it to your home or office. You won’t have to worry about a thing.
So if you’re looking for a high-quality West Chicago tree trimming company, remember 1-800-TREE-GUY. We offer affordable, expert tree services and are here to go to work for you
Review Us on Google Plus
The benefits of trimming trees are a no-brainer, but setting aside time and motivating ourselves to get out there and trim the trees can be difficult.
Diagnosing and Treating Diseased Trees
Fall leaves are much more fun to look at than they are to clean up. Here we walk through a few tips on how to pick up after your trees when they drop their leaves…
When Your Trees Drop Their Leaves
Review Us on Yelp
JBS Professional Tree Care
Bruce S. said“I had two dead Ash trees to remove (Victims of Emerald Ash Borer). Had been writing down the names of services working in the area for a few weeks…”
JBS Professional Tree Care
Lance H. said “I have used them for years on various sized project in my two flat and never had a problem. Estimates were right on and the work was done professionally. ….”